2017年7月25日火曜日

BOOK REVIEW⑭

My story starts in late July. It was July 21st, I think. It was the first day of our holiday, a hot July day. I stood in the sun and looked at the sea. It was eleven o'clock in the morning. I was on the boat at Portsmouth with my mother and father and my sister, Louise. Sea birds played near our big boat and the small boats near us on the sea. I started to look at the people with us on our boat. They all watched the sea birds and talked and laughed. They were all happy on the first day of their holiday too. And suddenly there he was, this tall, quiet boy in a blue and white shirt: he was really good-looking. I'll always remember the first time I saw him.


I read "GIRL meets BOY" today. It's love story of  Donna and Mark. They met on the boat first time and they love at first time each other. However, they were shy and didn't talk a lot, so they couldn't reduce the distance between them. After that, they narrowly miss each other. But they always thought of each other. One day they met again and danced! It was very happy ending !!!!!


VOCABULARY 
Portsmouth:ポーツマス


Derek,S(1995) GIRL meets BOY ,London

1 件のコメント:

卒論テーマ

卒論について ①      タイトル 早期英語教育の必要性 ②      キーワード 日本の英語運用能力 現在の日本の英語教育の実態 日本人に合った英語教育法 メリット・デメリット 他国と日本の英語教育の比較 ...