2019年5月17日金曜日

Book Review 3


The lady in the lake

The man in front of me was tall and strong, with thick dark hair. He sat in an expensive chair behind an expensive desk, and looked at me with cold grey eyes. (p,5)



 I read "The lady in the lake" today. It story about a murder. Philip Marlow who is the private detective is looking for the wife of Derace Kingsley. I borrowed this book because I attracted to the title of it. There were so many characters that I could not remember, so I read them by writing thir names on paper. It was very complicated, but it was very refreshing when I could understand. This book was like watching a "Detective Conan". It is a highly recommended book for those who like suspence stories. The story filmed in 1947 and in 2017, Haruki Murakami who is the very famous novelist in Japan published a translated book. I am interested in them so I would like to see if I have time.


Raymond,c.(1944) The lady in the lake,Harlow : Pearson Education

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

卒論テーマ

卒論について ①      タイトル 早期英語教育の必要性 ②      キーワード 日本の英語運用能力 現在の日本の英語教育の実態 日本人に合った英語教育法 メリット・デメリット 他国と日本の英語教育の比較 ...