2018年10月22日月曜日

Life is a journey essay


Mizuki Ikegami

1712002

October 13, 2018

Essay #1



     I was born on June 9,1998 in Amakusa, and it is the starting point for my journey. The road that I have walked for 20 years was not smooth because there were a lot of things that didn’t go well.

When I was a junior high school student, I was member of the handball club. The team I belonged to had a tough coach, and I and my team members endured hard practices for victory. I was doing well in my own way but I often scolded by the coach and I wasn’t satisfied what she said. I thought that I wanted to quit many times and I didn’t understand the meaning of having such a hard practice. However, I love the members of the team and I loved to play handball so I was able to continue to the end after all. I gained confidence that I could endure hardships, and I think I got patience. Also, the coach was strict about manners so I think that I was able to learn a lot of things through this experience. I think that this experience greatly influenced me.

     I faced such difficulties, but my life is boring because it was often as I expected. However it means that I didn’t try to do something that are difficult to achieve, and I did everything within my ability. Also, I have relied on my parents and friends for a lot of things so I think that I couldn’t make my own map. I think it is important to make my own judgement, make my own way and walk by myself. There are a lot of challenges that test my courage and patience so I want to think by myself and make my own way. If I can achieve that, I gain confidence in myself and I think that it will lead me a full life as journey.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Don't forget that you should be writing a book review every week!

    返信削除

卒論テーマ

卒論について ①      タイトル 早期英語教育の必要性 ②      キーワード 日本の英語運用能力 現在の日本の英語教育の実態 日本人に合った英語教育法 メリット・デメリット 他国と日本の英語教育の比較 ...